Goals for the month of March.
Um, actually read a book. Hopefully more than one.
- Continue my streak.
- Finish writing a story that’s just for me, although I’m really liking the tone if it, so I may possibly perhaps tidy it up and post it. At least part of it.
- Write several more of these self-indulgent stories
- Continue my #writeastory (although prompts haven’t been released)
- Fill a couple prompts in my prompt book
- Write every day in my new writing journal (mostly just rambling and venting about my writing)
- Finish 2nd draft revisions for the novella-length The 100 fanfic I’ve been working on
- Start 3rd draft revisions for above novella
- Start taking notes for revising “Unbreak My Heart” (another The 100 novella)
- Finish and edit at least one more shorter story from my WIP folder
- Start posting early chapters of above novella (one a week)
- Post at least one short story