I decided to give myself a little bit of accountability so I’m going to post a daily update.
- Goal: 76 sentences (approximately 1,140 words)
- Actual: 32.5 sentences; 625 words
- Written: 22.5 sentences for Day 53 (Feb 22) and 10 sentences for Day 54 (Feb 23)
- Notes: I didn’t even start working on the sentences until 11:35pm. Every time I tried before that kids or cats or my husband interrupted me. I almost gave up completely, but instead, gave it all I had for that last 25 minutes of the day.
- Total sentences for the month: 32.5 of 2,252 (1.5%)
- Total words for the month: 625
I’m also going to compile all of the sentences I write each day then choose the middle six to post. I’m sure they’ll make tons of sense taken completely out of context.
Even when he did things right, he did them wrong. “I can’t win,” he muttered then rubbed at the sore spot on his neck that was making his entire jaw feel tight and painful to talk.
A moment later, they turned the corner and passed through a set of unassuming doors into what could only be described as a cozy home within a home. Well, a home within a castle. It wasn’t unlike the Baron’s personal quarters on Castle Wulfenbach.
Not that Gil knew much about that–he’d only visited them a few times and still lived in the dorms with the other kids in the school.
More info about my Camp NaNo project here.
To catch up on Uncalled For Actions, a Girl Genius fanfic told in sentences, start with Part 1.