Previous totals: 32.5 sentences; 625 words
- Goal: 155 sentences (approximately 2,325 words)
- Actual: 55 sentences; 1,021 words
- Written: 45 sentences for Day 54 (Feb 23) and 10 sentences for Day 55 (Feb 24)
- Notes: Today was a bad day, mental health-wise so I’m surprised I got anything done besides yeeting myself out the window.
- Total sentences for the month: 87 of 2,252 (3.9%)
- Total words for the month: 1,646
According to the Camp NaNo site, I’ll finish on: June 17, 2019, lol.
Six Sentence Sample
Figures–his father did say the entire family was poison; he supposed that included cousins and other distant relatives like crazy miniature Smoke Knights.
Gil took a deep breath, centering himself. “I’m fine,” he repeated more for himself than anyone at the table.
Seffie nodded, though, and thankfully, dropped the subject, turning to Anevka to discuss some other scandal from this afternoon. Tarvek’s heated stare continued to burn his skin or maybe that was all of the drugs he’d been injected with over the course of the evening.
He rubbed at his shoulder then took another sip of his water before putting the glass down slowly and straightening all of the eating utensils in front of him.