Previous totals: 164 sentences; 2,856 words
- Goal: 78 sentences (approximately 1,170 words)
- Actual: 61 sentences; 866 words
- Written: 24 sentences for Day 56 (Feb 25) and 37 sentences for Day 57 (Feb 26)
- Notes: There were just too many distractions today. Every time I sat down to write, someone else needed my attention or the cats were being annoying or I suddenly couldn’t stay awake anymore and needed a nap. I only wrote for the last 45 minutes of the day.
- Total sentences for the month: 225 of 2,252 (10%)
- Total words for the month: 3,722
At This Rate You Will Finish: May 21, 2019
Six Sentence Sample
“Tarvek has been loose enough today, don’t you think?”
Tarvek slammed his hand down, making the silver rattle. “Don’t talk about me like I’m not sitting right here,” he hissed. “And don’t talk about me like I’m some half-wit child.”
“Then stop acting like one,” Anevka said.
The other people at the table stopped eating to stare then the whispers began, passing quickly to the other tables.