Camp NaNo – Day 5
Previous totals: 225 sentences; 3,722 words
- Goal: 78 sentences (approximately 1,170 words)
- Actual: 21 sentences; 377 words
- Written: 21 sentences for Day 57 (Feb 26)
- Notes: I got nowhere near today’s mark mostly because it was my youngest daughter’s birthday–she turned 13–and my oldest daughter had a doctor’s appointment at the same time of the movie the birthday girl wanted to go to. So we had a lot of running around to do. It wore me out so I ended up falling asleep at 8pm instead of writing. I woke up at 11:20pm to get about 20 minutes of writing in so it wasn’t a total bust.
- Total sentences for the month: 246 of 2,252 (11%)
- Total words for the month: 4,059
At This Rate You Will Finish: May 16, 2019
Six Sentence Sample
“Wait,” he said, swallowing his last bite of cake and wiping his face with his napkin, “what happened when you were five–that sounds way more interesting than whatever you’re talking about.”
“Uh!” Seffie squealed, pinching behind Gil’s elbow. “You’re horrible–I thought you were my friend.” With that, she spun to face the other way, giving Gil a swish of her fire-red hair in his face.
Anevka snorted into her last glass of wine. “Now you’ve done it.”