Camp NaNo – Day 7
Previous totals: 338 sentences; 5,323 words
- Goal: 80 sentences (approximately 1,200 words)
- Actual: 44 sentences; 663 words
- Written: 44 sentences for Day 59 (Feb 28)
- Notes: The night before, our mama cat decided she needed a break and took a stroll outside. Then it started to rain. Hard. So I had very hungry, upset two-week-old kittens crying all night and I kept checking to see if she made it home. I got no sleep before she appeared on the porch at 6:30am (probably gone 9+ hours). It threw my entire day off.
- Total sentences for the month: 382 of 2,252 (17%)
- Total words for the month: 5,956 (including rewrites)
- Actual “days” finished: 6 of 67 (9%)
At This Rate You Will Finish: May 18, 2019
Six Sentence Sample
Why couldn’t he just let it go? Gil and the mystery of his family and why he was here after all this time? He hated to admit Anevka was right–he was hung up on Holzfaller and needed to find a way to get over him or this week would be an even bigger disaster than he’d first predicted.
“You’re being rude again,” his sister whispered into his ear then tousled his hair.
Tarvek smacked her hand away and took another sip of wine, noticing Gil had finished his already. In fact, by Tarvek’s count, Gil had more wine than the rest of them but seemed sober enough, ignoring the dopey look on his face that was currently directed at Seffie.