Previous totals: 382 sentences; 5,956 words
- Goal: 81 sentences (approximately 1,215 words)
- Actual: 11 sentences; 628 words
- Written: 15 sentences for Day 59 (Feb 28), 1 sentences for Day 60 (Mar 1), 2 sentences for Day 61 (Mar 2), 3 sentences for Day 62 (Mar 3), 1 sentence for Day 63 (Mar 4)
- Notes: Not many sentences today, but the ones that did get written pack a wallop with an average of 29 words per sentence. Intense. I missed being able to post the next part by three sentences for Day 63. So expect a new part posted tonight or tomorrow!
- Total sentences for the month: 408 of 2,252 (18%)
- Total words for the month: 6,584 (including rewrites)
- Actual “days” finished: 10 of 67 (15%)
At This Rate You Will Finish: May 20, 2019
Six Sentence Sample
Did he even own a comb? Or how Gil still held himself like he was ready to bounce off his chair and into their next adventure–barely contained perpetual motion and raw power.
As if he also knew Tarvek’s thoughts, Gil turned to give him a questioning look, head tilted in such a familiar way it nearly took Tarvek’s breath away. How the hell did he do that still?
The two stared at each other, and Tarvek found himself again wondering what Gil was thinking.
“What?” Gil asked again but without the derision of earlier–more like he was just as curious about what Tarvek was thinking so naturally, Tarvek just looked away feeling even more like an idiot.