Previous totals: 654 sentences; 10,179 words
- Goal: 72 sentences (approximately 1,080 words)
- Actual: 98 sentences; 1,746 words
- Written: 23 sentences for Day 82 (Mar 23), 24 sentences for Day 83 (Mar 24), 25 sentences for Day 84 (Mar 25), 26 sentences for Day 85 (Mar 26)
- Notes: Happy to say I actually surpassed my goal for the day. I set it kind of low considering the struggles of previous days, but in the end, I blew right by it and probably would have gotten more but ran out of time at the end of the day.
- Total sentences for the month: 752 of 2,252 (33%)
- Total words for the month: 11,925 (including rewrites)
- Actual “days” finished: 33 of 67 (49%)
At This Rate You Will Finish: May 7, 2019
Six Sentence Sample
Gil’s mouth tightened into a thin line at the mention of Tarvek and the day before like he could forget even after being drugged which was something he was not going to mention to his father like ever.
“The apprentice position is a learning experience more than anything and one of the most important lessons you must learn in politics is dealing with people you find absolutely reprehensible.”
Well, he knew Tarvek well enough; Gil only nodded and sipped his coffee.
“Leading is about more than control-”
“Leading isn’t about control at all,” Gil said suddenly, surprising them both. He groaned inwardly–obviously, he was still feeling the effects of the drugs because never in a million years would he interrupt his father like that and definitely not with something so obviously confrontational.
Previous posts: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
More info about my Camp NaNo project here.
To catch up on “Uncalled For Actions”, a Girl Genius fanfic told in sentences, start with Part 1.