Camp NaNo – Day 15
Previous totals: 915 sentences; 15,098 words
- Goal: 83 sentences (approximately 1,245 words)
- Actual: 18 sentences; 332 words
- Written: 18 sentences for Day 91 (Apr 1)
- Notes: Woke up feeling sick to my stomach yesterday and just felt crappy all day. I’m surprised I got any writing done. Ended up going to bed at like 10pm. Still feel like crap so…
- Total sentences for the month: 933 of 2,252 (41%)
- Total words for the month: 15,430 (including rewrites)
- Actual “days” finished: 39 of 67 (57%)
At This Rate You Will Finish: May 7, 2019
Six Sentence Sample
Tarvek snorted. “How’s that showing off working for you?”
Gil dragged another paper over as his stomach continued to protest. “You know,” he said quietly, “not all of us got to have a jaunty morning snack today–some of us were too nervous to eat all day before being forced to this summit and didn’t get to eat lunch while being dragged around for a castle tour and were drugged at dinner so they couldn’t eat and missed breakfast because someone smeared ink all over their paper.”
By the end, he was spitting the words out through clenched teeth while everyone stared. He ducked his head.
Previous posts: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
More info about my Camp NaNo project here.
To catch up on “Uncalled For Actions”, a Girl Genius fanfic told in sentences, start with Part 1.