Previous totals: 1,123 sentences; 18,113 words
- Goal: 143 sentences (approximately 2,145 words)
- Actual: 94 sentences; 1,662 words
- Written: 23 sentences for Day 97 (Apr 7), 39 sentences for Day 98 (Apr 6), 32 sentences for Day 99 (Apr 9)
- Notes: I got a lot written despite the holiday (not that we do much besides a bigger dinner than usual for Easter, but that still takes up a lot of my time) mostly because I continued writing past midnight while I had the momentum from the night before and then wrote some more before I went to bed.
- Total sentences for the month: 1,217 of 2,252 (54%)
- Total words for the month: 19,775 (including rewrites)
- Actual “days” finished: 46 of 67 (69%)
At This Rate You Will Finish: May 11, 2019
Six Sentence Sample
Then there was Holzfäller. She frowned at the spot of darkened stone directly below her face. The potion should have worked on him–she even gave him a double dose, but she couldn’t get him to tell her anything.
Her instinct was to go to Tarvek because he’d be able to figure out where she went wrong without making her feel like a dumb child. Not being on speaking terms was hard on more levels than she anticipated.
Her vials weren’t labeled because that gave too much potential information to the enemy, but she was sure she used the correct one.
Previous posts: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
More info about my Camp NaNo project here.
To catch up on “Uncalled For Actions”, a Girl Genius fanfic told in sentences, start with Part 1.