Recap from March:
Reading: Actually read two books.
Writing: Continued my streak (now 90 days), haven’t missed a day of my #writeastory story, wrote every single day in my writing journal and in my new prompt journal which means I also filled a few prompts from my prompt book. That’s 4 out of 6.
Finishing/Editing: I finished and edited two fanfics to post. I also got really close to finishing the second draft of that novella-length fanfic. (1.5 out of 4)
Posting: Posted two stories! (1 out of 2)
- Read at least one book per week to keep on track for my Goodreads challenge.
- write every day in my writing journal
- write every day from a list of prompts for Camp NaNoWriMo
- maintain my streak
- keep up with #writeastory
- Finish at least one Camp NaNo story a week.
- Post as many stories as I can finish for Camp NaNo. Or at least two.