Recap from September:
Reading: Well, I read three books, but the fourth expired (it was a digital library book) before I could finish it which was a little demotivating. I was able to take it out again, but the whole thing threw me off. I did stay caught up with my webcomics so, I think I’ll give aB for this one.
Writing: More failing. I’m still going strong on my journal, but I only added one day of sentences to Uncalled For and wrote part of one story for Girl Genius Week. I also added a little to an unfinished chapter of Heaven Can’t Wait, but that wasn’t even a writing goal (mostly because I didn’t realize the next chapter wasn’t finished). F
Finishing/Editing: Another fail. I guess I worked on two different chapters of Heaven, but I didn’t finish editing/finishing either of them, and I didn’t even edit the one day of Uncalled For that I finished. Never mind one of the story. Ugh. F
Posting: And one more fail because I still haven’t posted the one finished chapter of Uncalled For I have and didn’t finishe anything else to post. F
September was just like all of the months before it–horrible. The fatigue is wiping me out physically and mentally. I didn’t do as much walking as August, nor did I finish any of my craft goals either. It was just a poor month all around. Sometimes I wonder why I even try. F
- read 4 book
- stay caught up with the various webcomics I read
- write every day in my writing journal/keep my streak going
- work on stories for the Girl Genius Event on tumblr (due in October)
- edit stories for the Girl Genius event
- edit/finish two chapters of Heaven Can’t Wait
- finish/edit days for Uncalled For
- post the chapters of Uncalled For that I get done
- post stories for Girl Genius Week.