Recap from September:
Reading: Seven of 18 books read. Progress, but not much. D+
Writing: Well, I did my writing but not so much with the NaNo prep. C
Finishing/Editing: F+ Because I added words to an April story.
Posting: F Posted nothing.
That C sort of pulls the grade up, but the Fs ruin everything. Going to have to go with D for the month again.
- read three books to make up for missing July’s goals
- read four books to make up for missing August’s goals
- read four books to make up for missing September’s goals
- read four books for October goals to catch up with my Goodreads challenge
- finish reviews for each book read
- write every day in my writing journal/keep my streak going
- write at least 100 words each day
- work on prepping for NaNo
- have a working outline for NaNo
- edit something… anything
- finish a story
- post one fanfic from July
- post two fanfics from August
- post two fanfics from September
- post two fanfics for October
(Okay, more realistically: post at least one fanfic before NaNo starts.)