This blog was originally for more than just my writing, but I’ve neglected other parts of my life recently (recently being the last like five years). So I thought I’d post some pictures of projects I’ve worked on in the last month now that I have a working phone.
All things crafting…
- # of new projects started: 26
- # of projects finished: 25
- # of new projects left unfinished: 2
- # of old projects finished: 1 (projects started in previous months)
Total number of unfinished projects: 9
Hats for my new grandson! The bear hat pattern is from Mary Hodges. The rest are all from Repeat Crafter Me.
Other baby items: booties from Croby Patterns, a heavily modified blanket found at Yarnspirations that I gave to my daughter’s friend who had a baby the same day, a romper by Laura Savastinuk Designs that still needs buttons, and adorable flip-flops by Elizabeth Mareno that were too small because baby has big feet.
Other finished projects without pictures:
- Oliver Twist hat by Melody Rogers
- newsboy hat by Jenni Designs
- Presto hat that Arrow wore home from the hospital by Katherine Vaughan (also made one of these for my youngest son when he was born)
- blue striped hat of my own design that matches the blue striped blanket above (gave it away before I got a picture of it)
- placemat of my own design that now sits on our dining room table with a bowl of fruit on it
Started but unfinished:
- Another romper like the yellow and gray one, but this one is bigger and will have longer legs.
- Neon sweater (made one of these for Jack as a baby, but couldn’t find any of that stuff up in the loft of our garage
- ripple wave blanket
With the new baby, I had a lot of motivation to get some projects done for him. Most of the hats were too small for his big head, though, so we’re going to get some twine and clothespins and hang them for decoration because they’re too cute.